Do you agree with women that plan pregnancies but cant pay there rent next month?

And yes I know someone that is doing this.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 9:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• ughhh no. my husband and i were trying for awhile but then he lost his job-so i went on birth control! why do these women have babies when they can't afford them? it drives me bonkers!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 9:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Absolutely not. And, unless they're willing to starve and be homeless - without seeking public assistance - it IS my business. There are no government funded programs ... all government-administered programs are funded by taxpayers.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 6:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No, I dont agree with that. Children need to be brought into stable environments, and if she can't pay rent, she's not stable.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• no.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No. Anyone who does agree with this lacks common sense and logic, and/or has done/will do the same thing as them.
    I know that it has happened, but I couldn't tell you that I know anyone personally who has done it. Some people have priorities that outweigh common sense and that's sad for the life they're bringing their kids into.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think its kinda my business because I pay taxes and and when they end up on food stamps its my taxes that pay for it...and I don't mean people who lose their jobs and have to use food stamps, that's totally fine and understandable. I mean people who aren't financially responsible and rely on government assistance as supplemental income when they could be going out and getting a second job or something.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think its really messed up if you cant pay your rent then why try and bring a kid into the world and i know so many woman that think the goverment is going to take care of them and try to get everything thing can housing assistance and food stamps my opinon is and when i say opinon i mean by what i think woman should take into consideration alot goes into raising a family and you should be stable before u try and bring a inocent baby into it.
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I believe in having children only if you are financially able.( And if you are married...but that is just me) Obviously there are some really irresponsible and selfish women who don't think.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No because how can they take care of the baby when they can't even pay rent?
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No, I'm sorry, but if you can't afford another baby then you don't have one. I want a lot of things, but I can't afford them, therefore I don't have them. Having the money one day doesn't mean you can necessarily spend it. Its called SAVINGS. You save, because you don't know what's going to happen.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010