Agonizing pain!

I have had the sorest and most painful feeling in my breasts the entire time I've been pregnant.I'm only 8weeks but I can't lay, or sit a certain way or even wear my bra without feeling extruciating pain.When I undress to shower I almost drop a tear.Its like I'm carrying two massive weights.I toss and turn at night trying to find a position that doesn't hurt.Anyone else feel this amount of discomfort?When will it go away?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had this same pain until the first trimester ended!! Good luck!!
    jamieandjohnny

Answer by jamieandjohnny at 9:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• lord honey i feel you lol ... sometimes it does go away by the 2nd trimester but some "lucky" women get stuck with 9 months of it .. im 11 weeks and 5 days and im still hurting
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• it does fade but i honestly can't remember how long they hurt. i don't remember it in my second trimester.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I had that pain my entire pregnancy... ouch. But my sister (who is now 7 months pregnant) stopped having pain after the first trimester. Take a deep breath and take it easy,
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 9:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I went and bought a bigger and more supportive bra...that helped me ALOT! I had small B's before I was pregnant and then BOOM, my cup runneth over with big 'ol C's. Try getting a better bra...maybe a sports bra. Oh, and at night I would sleep curled up to a pillow to better support them at night. Hope that helps...and good luck!
    HippieChick14

Answer by HippieChick14 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It does hurt This is my 4th pregnancy and It might not stop until after your milk has dried up. Good luck on being comfy for the next 21 years. LOL
    mama0406

Answer by mama0406 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008