sex and toys adult content

i was just wondering if it was ok to still have sex and have some play time with the hubby all through the pregnancy sry if it's tmi

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• for sure. as long as you are not told to stop play away! lol. most of the time this is a huge question :P
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes! It is perfectly fine! It is actually healthier to do so and they say the motion makes the fetus more comfortable.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well sex is definately normal through you pregnancy unless your dr says otherwise as for toys as long as they're always cleaned properly you don't want to introduce any bacteria down there
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• sure is, unless your doctor says not. However, make sure that you are using very scrupulously clean toys and be sure to be really careful about things like lube. Infections are common during pregnancy and you may find that some of the feeling enhancing lubes are quite irritating when you are pregnant.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Go for it! My OB actually told me that sex and orgasms throughout pregnancy can make labor easier...my hubby and I had a LOT of fun when I was pregnant, and I was only pushing for half an hour before my daughter came out!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sex-- Better get it while ya can! ;-) The only way sex is not OK is if your dr. has told you not to have sex (meaning your pregnancy is high risk in some way usually)...
    Toys-- I think as long as they are very clean & taken care of its OK.. Personally--- I would NOT put any toys up in me, and would keep any toy play to the outside (like on the clit or whatever... But thats just me, and im sure im being wayy to safe. lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010