How Often..... and be honest!!! adult content

I just read an article about the average married couple have sex less frequently the longer they have been married :( . So be honest, how long have you been married and how often do you and your guy make love.

kerrib2b

Asked by kerrib2b at 10:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• was this really meant to be posted in the teens section? we have been married for 6yrs and it really depends on what we have done in that days time we have a 7mnth old and shes a handful and most of the time my hubby is outta town so..i guess i fell in that line lol..but not intentionally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 12 years, 2x a week. Would like to more often but just tooo dang tired. We have a 4 yr old and a 1.5 yr old
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• yeah, i was wondering why it was posted in teens too lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• This was posted in the teens section for some reason??
    And we hardly have sex but I am preggo with #3 and have no desire right now.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 18 years and we try to get in at least once per week if not more. I work 7p to 7a three days a week and he works 7a to 5p four or five days a week so as you can see it is hard :) Oh the kids are 18, 10, and 8.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We have been living together for 8 1/2 years. Some weeks we might do it 4 or 5 times. Some weeks we might only do it once!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ooopss sorry guys I posted this in the wrong section I am sorry!!!! Can I move it?
    kerrib2b

Comment by kerrib2b (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have relations with my husband so little there is not a need for birth control
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• we go through dry patches...but normally about 3 times a week? depends on how the kid is, lol. if its been a rough day i'm usually like, get the heck away from me, i wanna eat ice cream and go to bed! lol. and sometimes if he's stressed with work, we don't as often...and we've been married for almost two years and living together for 3.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Since I am not married anymore, it has been decades since I have had sex. When my ex and I went to pre-marriage counseling, required by our church, they said if we put a penny in a jar every time we made love the first year of our marriage, that it would take at least three years to empty. All of us, young, overly sexed kids all had a good belly laugh about it. Well, we tried it. After 11 years of marriage, I still had quite a few pennies in that jar. And NO, I do not miss sex, I know I cannot have sex outside of marriage, so I don't let it bother me. Good luck all you newly weds.  I also doubted the validity of pre-marital counseling. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010