What should I do about this??

I have been with this guy for about 2 years, off and on. The thing is we have a baby together. (He has a couple of other children by other women, a wife, and I have a previous child also)..he says that he is getting a divorce, etc...he has been saying this for awhile now but recently acted like a father to the child we have together and seems to be serious (although we do have numerous arguments over the stupidest things...) any help on this?? I do love him very much but am at my wits end....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• What do you want to do about it? Do you live with him? Does he live with his wife? I'm not seeing all the puzzle pieces. Btw. there is a CM group for women pregnant or who have children by a married man if you need support on this issue

Answer by admckenzie at 10:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Well as I'm sure you know they always say he'll never leave his wife. Whether he decides to leave his wife or not is actaully beside the point. You are letting him control your life, your letting him decide your future for you and the future of your children. Don't worry about what he'll decide to do, think about what you want. Try to take yourself out of the situation and look at him as a man and father. He already has one strick against him, he's cheating on his current wife. Think about what kind of man you want...I bet it's not him. I do hope it turns out in your favor, I've been in a similar situation....to be honest, it usually doesn't end well. Protect yourself and your children.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If he is someone else's husband, why do you want him? If you have had him and he is someone else's all that really proves is that he can be had. If he cheats on her, he will cheat on you.

Take your baby and get a real life, you don't want your baby to grow up like him.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 11:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• get your own husband to have sex and babies with. what do you HONESTLY expect to happen?!? Let me guess, he'll leave his wife and come to you? What about the other baby mommas out there. The man is a pig and should be castrated.
    Run! Run as fast and as hard and you can and don't look back!!!
    Make a life for your child that is one you can be proud of. Something tells me in 10 years you don't want to tell your child that it's daddy is someone else's daddy/husband and always has been. That the reason daddy goes on vacations without them is because he has to take his family, and the family doesn't know about you and your child. How would you feel if you were his wife? Women like you make me sick. You know there is a name for it, your called a HOME WRECKER. You should have never of had relations with a married man to begin with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think you need to get rid of him and start putting your children first, quite honestly. And how do you justify having sex with someone else's husband? This is a really sad situation for everyone, but I suggest that you don't start up a relationship with someone else and make a baby with yet another man adding to this chaos you've created for the little ones you have.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• This is just my opinion of course. I don't think he has the best of intentions for two reasons. For one, it doesn't take a man that long to figure out what he wants to do. He would have left his wife by now if he wanted to. Number two, why would he just now act like a father to his child. Wether he is married or not he should have been acting like a Father from day one! The reason for his recent attitude change could be that he knows or senses that you are at your wits end. If a man thinks he he can have his cake and eat it to thats what he'll do. If I was you I would express to him that if he does'nt get his act together your going to leave him for somone else, because you are tired of sharing. Give him a time frame, if you get to that time frame and he hasn't done right leave him no matter how hard it is. Go out on some dates just to turn the tables! if he doesn't leave his wife and commit then you have your answer!
    KHAMONISMOM

Answer by KHAMONISMOM at 4:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008