What's the best movie you've seen lately?!

I am looking for some new movies to watch, just so many of them seem like duds...any suggestions?

kamsmommy17

Asked by kamsmommy17 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm watching The Godfather right now. Its available on Netflix's watch instantly online.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 11:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• grown ups.....it is the funniest movie i have ever seen!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 11:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• why did i get married too it about made me and my husband cry
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I just finished watching 10 Things I Hate About You. It's an older movie, but I love it.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I really liked our family wedding!!! It was soo funny. I would definately buy it.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• One that sticks out recently is Australia. It's not really "new", it's from 2008, but it's really good.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 11:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We just watched "Date Night" with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey. One of the better movies we've seen lately. Good for those "I need a mindless, humorous movie" days. Definitely worth the rental fee.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I saw According to Greta not too long ago and it was really good. Kick Ass was alright, I guess. The Runaways was alright. Remember Me was actually really good (I hate Rob Pattinson most of the time, but I liked him in that). The Proposal was GREAT! So was The Blind Side (I don't think I've seen a bad Sandra Bullock movie ever). The Hangover was pretty funny. 500 Days of Summer I really liked. Postgrad was also pretty good, IMO. Whip It was AWESOME! When it comes out, I want to rent or Netflix Knight and Day because I really liked it when I saw it in theaters, so I recommend that, too. New Moon was pretty good. I hated Twilight (well, I like the books, but hated that movie), but the werewolves in it were kinda cool. That's all I can think of right now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Avatar was the last one that Mark and I rented that was an awesome movie.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Dinner For Schmucks was the last one my husband I saw. Funny movie
    soccerfanatic

Answer by soccerfanatic at 12:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010