My hubby and I had awesome sex night before last, it had'nt happened like that for year's, afterward's my lip's looked like Angelina Jolie's but today I noticed a small white sore is that b/c of the kissing or can it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• on your hips? idk maybe ask your dr ?
    Anonymous

• is it a blister?
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• well if you guys are faithful, then what do you have to worry about?
    Anonymous

• what does a blister look like? What I have is is like a small white ???
    Anonymous

• I've had my dought's I have a six month old and he was acting wierd ever since I got prego. Thing's are better but inside me I feel like just maybe, what if?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the what if could be...OR he may have just been unclean when you had sex.
    Anonymous

• sounds like a fever blister. i get them about twice a year. usually after i have been in the sun all day and got burned. you get them from somebody usually though. if you have doubts get tested.
    qtpatootiecth

Answer by qtpatootiecth at 10:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• What do you mean you them from somebody? and tested for what?
    Anonymous

• if it's on your lips it's probably a cold sore which is like a herpies. everyone has that type of herpies though and it's most likely just a coincidence. kissing might be able to bring it up if he was a little weak in his immune system or rather that yours is just a little weak. i wouldn't worry unless your suggesting he's cheating. i doubt it cause you don't get that from cheating.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• does your man have stubble? i sometimes get sores (like a cold sore)on my lips after a good one just from friction and his stubble irritating my skin . if you are worried check with your dr
    Anonymous