Got my days and nights mixed up. adult content

I was doing so good this week, sleeping at night and being useful during the day. Today I had a nasty migraine and I took my medication and I fell asleep during the day. I woke up because my cell phone alarm went off at 9pm, which is the time to take my night time medication. So, I am trying to force myself back to sleep, so I can be awake on Saturday. Help. Have any of you had day and night sleep mixed up? Note: I am retired and only have a dog and a cat to take care of.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 11:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Health

• I think it will take a day or two to get back on track by staying awake during the day as long as possible.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I hope everything gets worked out for you - sorry I can't answer though with a helpful response.
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Thanks, that is what I am doing. I did get back to sleep last night and the dog woke me up at 6am. I am trying to stay awake until 9pm when I take my night time medications. I should be asleep by midnight. As boring as the days are, I some how make it through. Thanks for the encouragement.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010