When is the last time you moved? we moved this past weekend and I STILL have 4 boxes to unpack! I feel like we'll NEVER be settled down again! lol.

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• We moved the first of this month. I still have stuff to unpack haha, but then again I am 5 weeks away from giving birth and I'm lazy lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We moved about 6 years ago and will be moving again soon thanks to the Navy. I don't even want to think about unpacking. I don't have to pack which is good but it is still not something that I will be looking forward to. Or the fact that if we sell our house before we have to move we will have to rent temporarily and move everything ourselves and then turn around and move everything again in such a short time.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• How far did you move? We are considering moving cross country and I'd dreading packing......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• it will be 3 yrs next month..i actualy quite enjoyed all the packing and unpacking..but im weird like that..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• 20yrs ago
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 2:03 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• we moved 1 yr ago to turkey and we will be moving again..HOme is where the Air Force sends us
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• we moved 2 months ago to a house :) We love it the unpacking sucks :( But today we are unpacked and organized we used to live in an apt :( I dont miss that...It takes time hang in there see ya soon :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• moving is not fun at all.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• 6 years october
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• We didn't move far. Where we live now is actually walking distance to where we moved from. lol.
    renea20

Comment by renea20 (original poster) at 2:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2010