i have a constant

headache even when i take tylenol i still feel it ive tried hot tea and cold tea as well idk what to do its getting so bad my eyes go blurry .... anyone have that problem ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor. You could be having migraines or tension headaches. I had a tension headache that lasted for over a week. I got dizzy, irritable, and blurry vision. Nothing I took worked. Also, it would be good to check your blood pressure. You can have headaches and blurred vision with hypertension, which I also have (it's well under control with meds.)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• ok .. ill bring it up at my appoinment on the 21st .. its the closest i can get in ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i know if i get a sinus headache nothing gets rid of it. not tylenol anyway. i have to take claritin. which my doc said is safe for me to take when pregnant. it may be worth a shot if nothing else is working
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 10:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i try that one too ill have my honey get soem on the way home to night .. my dr said it was safe too .. just didnt think about it lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I dont like taking tylenol so when i get a headache sometimes its just best to sleep it off. Unless its one of those really long lasting ones like one of the previous posters posted..Than I dont know what t tell you. Sleep usually does the trick for me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i tried that at first but ive had this headache for over a weeks now and it keeps me from sleeping ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If your vision is blurry maybe you should get your eyes checked. Straining your eyes can cause headaches. Even if you already wear glasses or contacts, get them re-evaluated cuz you're vision might have changed. I know when my vision changed I had horrible headaches and found out its cuz I was straining my eyes to see.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 10:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• didnt happen til i got the headache it just started last week
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I know green tea helps with headaches but ask ur doctor first if ur allowed to drink it. You can put some sugar in it to help, not saying it's nasty but it helps with bein bloated and headaches and sometimes I think stress. I usually stay away from loud noises and t.v and music.
    Anonymous

• you may be having blood pressure problems, vision and constant headaches are the first signs of HTN
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2008