So Long Summer: Ever get crazy tan lines? How did you get them? How did you get rid of them?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 12:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I really never get tan lines, I just burn and burn.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Not really a crazy "tan" but I got burnt really really bad.. we went to Adventure Landing to the splash area.. We stayed for like 3-4 hours.. I put sunblock on my girls.. didn't want them to get burnt. But not me!! I had a horrible sun burn and it got worse and worse.. it was so raw I had to wear tank tops for about 2 weeks!! OUCH!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• nope...a single girl needs a tan butt
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:04 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yes, i didnt get rid of them!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• tan lines are sexy in the right places... the key is to make sure you don't have them around the neck area, so wear a strapless bathing suit
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• FlipFlop tan lines on the top of my feet. I just let it fade by wearing sneakers.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I came home from the beach on a day that was very overcast and slipped off my sandals to find zebra lines on my feet. lol I couldn't do anything about but laugh. :)
    HopetheKitty

Answer by HopetheKitty at 12:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I usually just burn and hardly ever tan. The craziest I had was from my sandals.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• When I was in boot camp, I only had them on the backs of my hand. Nowadays, any tan line is a crazy tan line because I avoid the sun like a vampire would.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I tan like crazy. I don't really burn unless I have been outside for more than 8 hours. I usually wear a strapless top when I go out, so no tan lines up top, and I don't wear short shorts (blech) or capris, so I don't worry too much about people looking at my ass when I'm out and about. Usually people just ask me how I get so tan, and have to explain that I am allergic to sun screen, and am naturally olive skinned, so I just tan. Even at my whitest in the winter, I am still more tan than my husband :D Hahahaha.
    Vashtiruescode3

Answer by Vashtiruescode3 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2010