How early did you find out you were pregnant?

I'm sorry to reiterate a common question, but how many days before or after your period did you find out your were pregnant? Did you have symptoms before you finally got your BFP? I feel pregnant but I took a test tonight and it was negative. With my first pregnancy I never had any symptoms before I got the bfp the day my period was due. I do remember it was faint but didnt know how early you'd get a bfp or not. My period is irregular and due anywhere from tuesday to thursday. Any comments are appreciated.

EthansMomma129

Asked by EthansMomma129 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had symptoms sorry cant spell if thats wrong .. but i didnt find out til i was 7 weeks lol it didnt dawn on me that i was having them lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i found out when i was about 4 weeks i knew before then because i threw up seafood i know thats gross but i knew that i was prego!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• With my first I was 3 months before I knew for sure. It took 5 urine tests (home and doctor) for him to show up. With my second I was around 6 weeks. With this one I was 4 weeks and the positive came up the first time. I had symptoms before a positive test with each one.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i found out at six weeks. my period was due on the 26th of the month. that varies for me from month to month. so i just expected it within a few days of that day. then when i realized that it never showed up i got a test. i was about 6 weeks when i got the official test done from the doctor
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 10:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• what is a bfp?.. sorry
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I was 8 weeks, but I was in denial. My daughter just turned a year in July..lol
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I was 11weeks before I got a positive test. I relized I could be when I ate a whole rotiserie chicken and half a brick of cheeze by the time it took to get from the grocery store to home lol. My boobs had hurt for awhile but that went away. Other then that I didn't have any symptoms or anything. I got a positive test result on my birthday!!!
    charliesgal4eva

Answer by charliesgal4eva at 10:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My period was on the 19th - 25th of July. I ovulated on the 7th of August, attempted conception on the 8th, got a BFP on the 17th of August. I have a 33 day cycle so I was supposed to start my period on the 22nd of August, so I tested 5 days prior to missed period.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• BFP = Big fat positive (on a pregnancy test...)
    leoangel

• 6 weeks
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2008