Do you drive a mini van?

I drive a 1995 Chevrolet Astro mini van, the Luxary Touring Addition.
my mini van

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 1:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I own it, but I find when I drive it people stare????
    Oh... well it works for me, I love it!!!!!
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I did until today when it broke down. A honda Odysee 2002 that has 189,000 miles on it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I wish!! I drive a 2001 Chevy Cavalier. The only good thing about it is that it's paid for!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No, I can't see my self driving one and either do my kids. I feel there isn't enough room for a lot of groceries(we shop at Costco & Sam's Club) in back and room for big items to haul or for a stroller or even our dog. I drive a Cadillac Escalade ESV. Even this seems too small at times, DH and our boys are very tall (6'2-6'4) so we need bigger the better.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope. We have an F150 pick up. We used to have a minivan. We bought it in 2001 when I was pregnant with our 2nd child since we were driving a small pick up (Ford Ranger) and it didn't have room for 2 kids. We had it until this past summer but it broke down in 2008 just 3 months before we paid it all off, lol. We finally had it towed and got $200 to junk it. Now we just have the truck.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We have a friend who has a cadillac Escalade... Pretty nice car, but just as much room as my van!
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We own a tuck and mini van and beetle.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• nope. I have an SUV. Great fit for me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:58 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Not a chance in this world.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yup DH bought it for me brand new about 9 months after we had our last baby. We needed more room badly. I have a 2005 dodge grand caravan, I love it :) we also have a dodge ram 4x4 so I have a truck if I cant get everything in the van.

We take the van camping I can get ALL of our camping gear in there and we have alot of gear, 2 large tents, a pop up, stove, chairs, 3 queen mattresses on steel frames, two large coolers, and then all the lights, clothes, and whatever other gear they need.

Trips to costco are not a issue for us either and i shop for a family of 5 and shop for a month at a time.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2010