Has anyone ever being hypnotized?

I want to get hypnotized to learn abbout my past lives. Anyone done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a hypnotist and have been hypnotized. Hypnotism really works well for therapy for many people. I know that there are different associations to it, past lives, etc, etc, but many hypnotists won't even go near that just because the mind can indeed make up things. It is when you have the body do ideomotor responses when a more truthful answer is what you are after. Hypnosis is awesome for many aspects, quitting smoking, losing weight, relieving traumic experiences, helping with healing, etc. It doesn't need to be seen as a new-age type of thing. If anyone is ever interested in learning more, I went to HMI (Hypnosis Motivational Institute), wonderful teachers, great people over there.
    shiningsoul

Answer by shiningsoul at 2:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• No, but there are books that will guide you through the process of exploring past lives on your own, if you wanted to go that route. I wish I could remember some names.... sorry
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'd love to try! My hubby says if he doesn't quit smoking entirely by December, he's going to go get hypnotized ; )
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Does hypnosis for weight loss really work?
    jsskye99

Answer by jsskye99 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008