Do you like it when your SO is older or younger than you? Why?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:35 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is 5 years younger than I am. We have been together for 8 years. He's just a great man. I had older boyfriends and they were control freaks or had tons of baggage.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I like the older ones for their maturity and they are more calm...my husband is 10 yrs older
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my fiance is 2 years younger. he's 19 and i'm 21. it doesn't really bother me but i feel guilty when i order a "drink" when we go out to eat. we won't have that problem in a couple years
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:00 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my df is three years older than me. i like that he's older than me because he's more mature than guys i have dated that were my age or younger.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• MY DH is 2 years older I like it because he has some experience that I dont have. I dont want to teach my man anything except how to treat me good. I like older. If he was 2 years younger that would be ok but no more. This is just my opinion.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• dh is 6.5 years older and I would love him if he were younger toobut we got married when I was 19 so that would have been kinda illegal lol. We've been married 8 years and I like him being older because I think of him as my protector and he has a ton of kowledge on so many subjects and if we were the same age when married he would have probably been too immature for me.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I like mine older .my s/o is 11 years older. We've been together 19 years. I think it was his salt and pepper hair. LOL
    shedevil59

Answer by shedevil59 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I am 2 months older than my DF and it doesnt bother us at all
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2010