What are some fun family winter activites y'all like to do?

because snow will be here in about a month and a half or so..before we know!

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:59 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Skiing, sledding, ice skating, building snowmen, making snow angels ... all so much fun!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't know we don't get snow here. It makes me sad. We could go out and play in cold rain.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We get some snow - and we like to go outside and play in it as a family! Our local zoo is also a great place to go in the winter and my husband has just started taking the boys to learn how to downhill ski (I like my skis to be low-velocity and neither of the boys have shown a desire to learn cross-country yet). But we have some indoor activities to: we do game night and movie night at home probably once a week (for each), there's an indoor mini-golf that we like, our museum center is very family friendly and we have a membership there, we have a Wii and there are a bunch of family-friendly games on that, and the boys like doing little construction projects (building boats or cars or things) with wood with their dad and those are great on a Saturday afternoon. That's what I've got off the top of my head.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Go to the snow and make snow ice cream.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 3:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• im so glad not to have anymore snow...ice stakin
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010