does your kitchen have a theme?

if so, what is the theme? & do you ever change it (like with the season)

My kitchen currently has an apple theme, but I always maintain a red or burgandy color scheme.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Mine is an apple theme too. My house is mostly country so this fits right in with that theme. I have little plaques with saying on them and burgundy is the color of the walls. I love it and never change anything, I am not a big fan of changes. Come Christmas though I pull out my Christmas dishrags with poinsettias and stuff
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yeah,,my kitchen has the theme of two teens that have been home all summer and ruined any theme I could have possibly tried to create in it...lol,,looking forward to school starting next week. Missing normal really bad at this point
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Modern retro...a new take on an old school look.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:25 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yeah. Dishes and food storage.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Not really a theme per se but my kitchen is a bright yellow/orange and I have Talavera plates on the wall
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Grade school: lunch calendar on the fridge, artwork randomly around, lunch boxes scattered, silly bandz underfoot. It's the best I'm going to have until they go to college, I'm afraid.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Coffee, java, brew. I have more cabinets than wall space so my kitchen decor is really from the pot holders and towels.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Theme? Who has time to come up with a damn theme for their kitchen? *scratching head*
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yep mine is bird houses and then I change it up the holidays adding Curtains and decorattions to go with whatever Holiday it is we are country living also and my kitchen is a pretty yellow
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I am in the process of changing my kitchen decor to roosters. It has been a lot of fun collecting the decor.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 3:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010