Battles of the blondes vs brunettes vs redheads stereotype???

Who really have the most fun? I hear it's the blondes.Who is considered most bitchiest? Again the blondes. Hot tempered? Redheads Airheads/ditzy? Blondes again. And who is really considered brainy? The Brunettes

I'm a brunette, and I'm told time and time again how smart I am. What are you and what category do you fall under?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Blondes rock!!! HA HA! I'm just really down to earth and love life. I do hate all the blonde jokes though and really want my hair to be brown. I tried dying it brown once and it turned an auburn color. So I put it back to blonde.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• im blonde but im smart too ive seen alot of different hair colors that are stupid and ditzy! so it doesnt depend on hair color its the person!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I am brunett. I have been told I am smart. I enjoy reading, educating myself on various things. I am a stay at home mom so I make GREAT use of any downtime I may find. I am not considered a bitch because I try my best to keep civil and have a peaceful life for me and my children. I am 27 years old and love to go play pool and buy a vodka tonic every now and again with my sexy husband...so, there you have it. lol
    Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• GO BRUNETTES!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm brunette and have almost genius level IQ.

experience-redheads seem the wildest and yes the blonds I know are the dumbest people I know. My blond friends ask me the dumbest questions!
    Anonymous

• I'm a natural brunette. My hair is closer to black than brown at the moment though. Everyone has always told me how smart I am. I for one know that I'm very ditzy and blonde on the inside though :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I am that ever elusive "smart blond." Even in HS people (who I think are blond inside) would say "But you're blond!" when they saw my report card. I have brown eyes to boot. Maybe I'm a closet brunette.

Blonds do have the best jokes, hands down.

Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I've been all of these hair colors. Blonde is my fav, but currently I'm light brown which is my natural color. The ditziest girls I know are all blondes, though. And when I see a redhead I'm very cautious. lol.... I've run into a few crazy ones!!
    Anonymous

• I'm brunette and feel that I am talented and smart...I have a BS in elementary education.

My aunt however is VERY red headed and she is the most self centered witchy person I know....we all have to walk around on egg shells around her or she will bite your head off....VERY big TEMPER!

And I have met some SERIOUSLY dumb blonds in my day. The kind that make you say "no way, she didn't just say that did she?"
    Anonymous

• I'm a brunette, but I have a temper. Should of been a Redhead,In my opinion. All in all, i feel that I'm very smart.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 11:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2008