I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 4th. Although I should be knowledgeable in this by now, I am dumbfounded. My daughter is very low. I feel a ton a pressure in the areas that should not be feeling it until at least 30 weeks. The braxton hichs are crazy too. I am crampy and worried, and ideas?

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your Dr asap. I had a lot of vaginal and anal pressure and because I am having twins I had to go to the emergency room and be checked for preterm labor. Thankfully I was not but I was doing too much. I was told to elevate my feet, take it easy, and drink tons of water. It helped but you should check with your Dr. Best of luck!
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• im sorry honey .. have you talked to your dr?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• call the Dr!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I would call my dr and tell them my symptoms.....but dehydration can cause more cramps and braxton hicks contractions...so DRINK....water, water, water. And call your Dr!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I don't see him for 9 more days...and would hate to be worrying for nothing, but if there is more to it, I'd rather be safe than sorry...
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• get some rest and do not over exhauste yourself...drink lots of liquids and call you dr..or even go in to get check. Good luck.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i think its a safe then sorry thing i would call him
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Drink lots of water. That can help with the Braxton Hicks. But i always started with my Braxton Hicks at about 4 months, and they were painful, and I never had a baby earlier than 39 weeks. So it could be nothing. But it's still something you should bring up with your doctor.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 11:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i just went to the doc fri and i had been crampy for about 2 days and starting to feel pressure (im 24weeks) and he checked my cervix and eevrything bc i had a pre- term delivery last time and nothing but nothing was wrong he said she had shifted and was so low that was probably causeing the cramps and causeing pressure but i would still call teh doc
    norella25

Answer by norella25 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008