TMI but i really need to know of someone can relate adult content

So My Dh and i are ttc. We have been sexually active for 3 years We have always been really careful and use condoms. He does "pack" very well.But the sex isn't painful. I have never bleed after or during sex. Never! Even when it is pretty ruff. Well we are TTC now and when i think im ovulating and we do it the next morning of afternoon i have blood in my discharge. Not a lot just a wipe full. and it really isn't because its too ruff. not to be gross but once we were doing oral and he quickly just went in me, and the next morning i had blood in my discharge.. what could this be and its not him we have checked. i have never had stds or been on bc. oh and i didn't conceive this month so it wasnt a sign or pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• I had this happen to me last month when I ovulated, some spotting for a day and then it went away, it could just be from ovulation.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:00 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I too am ttcing and have that sometimes. I have read that around ovulation it is normal, but I don't know why you didn't experience it until now? Although I can't remember exactly but I don't think I noticed it either until I actually started ttcing. I would recommend asking your ob/gyn just to be sure that everything is ok, but I am sure it is just your body reacting to ovulation.
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 3:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I sometimes bleed a little around ovulation time also. I also had a small amount when I got pregnant with my second son. But I was breastfeeding my first, so I had no period, then I had this wipe full, and I found out I was three weeks pregnant. Then I had a big gush of blood, (non painful) and ended up having a nine pound baby eight months later. So.. It could be ovulation. It could be implantation bleeding. Sometimes you spot after getting pregnant and mistake it for a period. GL
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2010