What are the most popular foods eps. meats for a 18mth old.

foods for 18mth old.

KHAMONISMOM

Asked by KHAMONISMOM at 10:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I buy all beef hotdogs for my son. I peel slice and cut them in quarters because I'm so paranoid about choking. Hell, I might as well chew them for him! He loves them!! He also likes chicken breast and meatballs.
    Anonymous

• chicken. small cubes it and let him dip in his favorite sauces.
    Midnightduck515

Answer by Midnightduck515 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Our daughter is a huge fan of chicken, cheese brats and just recently started liking hot dogs...I am paranoid too, so I am always cutting things small and she is almost 3.
    micjones

Answer by micjones at 1:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• my daughter loves chicken. instead of getting her chicken nuggets at wendys ALL the time, I get some frozen ones for her and heat up 3 at a time. 3 is usually enough.

Also we buy beef sausages for when we use the grill and I give her one of those. I put it in the toaster oven until it gets cooked and cut it up. I try not to give her a whole one but she will eat an entire one if I let her (she eats a lot more than she should).

another thing I do for lunches is take a slice of turkey and heat it up for 15 seconds, then tear it up into bite sized pieces and serve with crackers and cheese. It's kind of like a sandwich but not all together.
    theroxy

Answer by theroxy at 5:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008