how many of use, use vibraters adult content

randome and personal question you dont have to anwser it but yer thought id give it a go and ask you mommys well i do!! i dont think there is nothing wrong with them at first i did now i dont!!.. and sometimes i use it in front of my man he loves it and turnes him on!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have a small bullet that I like to use to stimulate myself while having intercourse. Sorry if tmi.
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 3:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• they are so expensive. i have one of those gillette fusion vibrating razors and i take the blade off and use the neck as a vibrator. kind of cool that i can shave and then have some fun with the same device
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• There is a free app for your blackberry called pleasureberry, it will vibrate your blackberry in different patterns. Im not sure how to actually use the blackberry as a vibrator tho seems ummm "messy"
    Andrea M.

Answer by Andrea M. at 3:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i havent heared of that razer one before wow sounds good lol
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 3:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Well you can never say I'm not clean, I use my hand held shower head and look forward to "Every" shower I take......sometimes 2 or 3 a day(tmi...but you asked)
    lovebug434

Answer by lovebug434 at 3:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have a husband who deploys for 7 months at a time..'Nuff said.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i don't have a vibrator but i want one. my df and i have talked about getting one for me. i know he would love if i had a vibrator because he said he would watch. i'm asking for one for christmas. lol.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 4:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have a bullet that my husband and I use during sex. It's incredible.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have one, but I don't really like it. I prefer hubby. The vibration actually desensitizes me after a bit. When hubby was deployed, I just didn't get in the mood much, cause he wasn't here. But when I did, I, too, have a removable shower head. It's fast and efficient!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yup safer than cheatin
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010