Birth control pills?

Every birth control pill I have ever been on, I get really sick. I vomit all day and I can't keep anything down...any suggestions?

Also I had my baby 9 months ago and I still have a small amout of breast milk...I only breastfed for a month...is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Health

• I cant take birth control b/c they make me feel TERRIBLE.....So maybe you will just have to use an alternate method. Have you tried Low dose hormone pills....??

I had breast milk for MONTHS after I stopped....I began to wonder if it would EVER stop.....I think the warm water in the shower and baby crying still stimulates it some so it takes a while.... ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• try low dose. If that doesn't work, you may need to stick with non-hormonal methods, like copper IUD, condoms, diaphragm, etc.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• yasmin
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2008