RELIGULOUS the movie....

Anybody see it yet? What did you think?

jcsscfam5

Asked by jcsscfam5 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not yet, but I want to!
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Looking forward to it but don't know if there is a chance of it out here in the boondocks. Don't think the local theaters will run it here in small town America.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• really lol im sorry not to be mean but how does everyone hear of these movies??? i have never heard of any that get posted?? im just wondering
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• DH really wants to see it. I'll probably tag along. I don't know, it might be over the top for me.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 1:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I want to.. Living in Texas chances are pretty slim of a warm welcoming. I was hoping one of the artsy, edgy theaters would pick it up. Oh well - definitely will be seen at some point.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm definitely planning on seeing it. In response to people asking why it's not advertised in their town, it has to do with either the fact that it's not showing near you, or the TV stations in your vicinity chose not to air the preview. The Bible Belt is pretty known for that sort of selective viewing.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• This documentaryish movie looks hilarious. You can see the trailer online. I live in boondock Texas too, I'm not sure if it's at my loal theater, Dallas might show it lol. I am dying to see what he has to say bad about my religion. I think it will be funny.All truth is said in jest ( otherwise it wouldn't be funny lol)

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 8:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2008