is taking my 3 yr old to the mall for trick or treating worth it? do the stores hand out candy or treats?

trick or treating

garrygirl

Asked by garrygirl at 10:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have wondered this myself too.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 11:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Depends on where you live! I've been to places that make it fun- and places that are rather boring. If you can go door to door- that is the most fun, of course. However- it can be safer to go to the mall.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i took my daughter when she was 1 1/2 she liked she is now 6. now we take them downtown and all over the neighborhoods. know i have a 1 year old she will go all over also.
    BERUMEN

Answer by BERUMEN at 11:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Wal Mart does it. They try to make a safe haven for children since it is a family store. My hubby is a manager at our local store and we go volunteer to do it. It's great fun to see them so happy and I feel much more comfortable knowing they are inside rather than us walking around amelessly in the dark on the street. We live in a rural area so there are not many houses to visit anyway which makes walmart our best option !! Good luck and be safe.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 12:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2008