Do you have a blog outside of your CM journal?

If you do, would you mind sharing it? How long have you had it? What made you start it up? Do you update it regularly?

I have one on blogspot and follow several interesting people. I started it a few years ago and I try to update it a few times a week. There was a time that I forgot about it. It's only been recently that I started updating it again.
http://newmorninganewday.blogspot.com/

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 4:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• did it! My URL is
    http://mygirlca.blogspot.com/
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 5:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'll check out your blog! I don't have one but I'm going to creat one right now. Most of my friends do.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 5:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• much as I'd love to, I never put anything personal online. Its opening a door to someone criticizing or judging me personally and even possible dangers
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No , I don't know how? and I have no time.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I do, although I've only posted twice. I'm working on posting more often though. I had another one, on my myspace, but I wanted to start fresh and better organize my thoughts, hence the new blog. You can find it here, if you like. :)

Although I'm afraid that those who aren't religiously enthused probably won't enjoy it much, lol.

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes I do. I do not use the journal feature here anymore unless I need to do some anonymous venting - which I haven't in a couple of years. My blog is for family and close friends.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope just on here.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• @Zoeyis Your CafeMom profile would be considered public. Though your profile settings may be to private, there are friends you meet online that your profile is public to. A strong character keeps many from feeling negatively about being judged or criticized. I learned a long time ago that no one can make me feel bad about my decisions (or about what I post online) unless I let them. I'm not trying to convince you to create a blog, I'm just trying to show the other side to lessen fear.

Those who've posted links-- I've added them to my Follow list.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010