Does anyone know a easy way to fall a sleep when your pg i can sleep i have almost been up for 20 hours! PLEASE HELP

HI my names alesha im 25 and pg with twins and im 26 weeks and on bed rest and cant sleep ! i only sleep like 3 or 4 hours a night and i !ust feel like i cant think or anything else.

alesha57701

Asked by alesha57701 at 4:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If the dr says its ok I would take Tylenol pm or Benadryl or Nyquil.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:47 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Thank you!
    alesha57701

Comment by alesha57701 (original poster) at 4:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• the thing i did was drink some tea. i took my biggest coffee cup and put sleeytime and tension tamer together add little sugar or honey and there you go, and it's safe for the baby. but i'm a very big tea drinker. if you plan to breast feed, theres this tea out there that helps you produce milk its called mothers milk from traditional medicinals. they have their our web sight if you want to check them out.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 4:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Sense you are on bed rest. You can sleep anytime you want i would emagine.

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• have a BIG glass of sleepytime, and have your SO massage your back or feet or something, or a nice scalp massage, or a warm bath with scented candles, soothing stuff you know?
    SavanaF.

Answer by SavanaF. at 6:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I didn't have twins, but my second baby was over 9 pounds. I found toward the end that I could only sleep comfortably in a recliner, fully reclined. It was close enough to horizontal and the baby sat on my pelvis instead of pulling on soft tissue or crushing my abdomin. Other than that, herbal tea is a great idea, as is having hubby rub your feet. Good luck!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I took Tylenol PM which is just Tylenol and Benadryl. I found that it helps to use pillows under the belly/between the knees - whatever you need to get comfortable. When I was on bed rest, I read a lot - sometimes I would pick up a book I knew would be boring just so it would make me tired enough to take a nap.
    Autumn317

Answer by Autumn317 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I had a BIG glass of sleepytime and my hubbie massage your back .. It worked every time for me.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010