does everyone spend way too much time in the kids clothing aisle?

my hubby and I went to the store for a movie and came back with a huge bag full of baby clothes. In my defense, it was 70% off clearance and yeah. hehe

SavanaF.

Asked by SavanaF. at 6:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, cuz I know they outgrow em in a few weeks/months, so thats what deters me from buying too much. In fact I always buy biggers sizes they'll grow into and maybe some future ones to save me future trips.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Goodness yes between my DD and my 5yo DS I spend way too much on clothing even though I am supposed to be shopping for myself.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• lols
    I'm a bargain hunter, I never pay more than a couple bucks, and I too buy clothes in bigger sizes (all the clothes today were for 6 month, she is almost 4 month lol)
    SavanaF.

Comment by SavanaF. (original poster) at 7:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• totally! whenever I go shopping for whatever, I end up shopping for my daughter!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• its fun having a babydoll to dress up ^.^ we even found her cute lil heart shaped sunglasses she doesnt seem to mind.
    SavanaF.

Comment by SavanaF. (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• YES!!!!! Whether I buy anything or not if I go to a store that sells kids clothing I just have to go look. THis is my first child and I just can help but go look at all the pretty dresses and bows and girly sorts of things!! lol. you know, just in case I find something I cant live without! And i usually do!!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I always wanted to check out the baby shoes for my babies. The shoes are so cute.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• omg!! I forget all about buying any thing for myself, I just lose my self in the kids store
    vida1970

Answer by vida1970 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• lol, if I don't need them I try to stay away from that section specifically becaues of this, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If we don't need anything I try to not even look because I will just want to buy it all! Especially for my girl. I mean, boys clothes are great and my son is adorable, but oh, the little girl's dresses! I swear my little lady is in a dress 6 days out of every 7 at least! I have a STOCKPILE! Haha, and a lot of happy friends who get great hand-me-downs!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 11:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2010