Are we done???

So I have been dating this guy for like 3 weeks...he has already took me to meet his parents, he has met my child, he went to my childs school opening with me he took me and my chlid to eat a few times. In the first 2 weeks we were hanging out at least everyother day, texting/talking all day. Well the last week has been weird we have only been together once and he hardly text like maybe 5 text a day. idk what to do I feel like sending him a text asking him is everything ok or what is up but what should i say in the text????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Eh... I think you guys moved too fast and he freaked out. I would give him his space. If he contacts you, great, but if he doesn't, then you have your answer.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• its normal for things to slow down a little. You can only charge at 100mph for so long. Let him have a little space and just patiently see what happens. Maybe there's something going on with his family or work or something. He'll let ya know when he can.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My husband of over 10 years doesn't send me more than a text a month and we've spent months of not seeing each other (we had to live in separate states for two years for work-related reasons). Dating a person for three weeks doesn't seem like enough time to determine much about a relationship, in my opinion.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• well you havent seen each other for very long so its hard to say.maybe things went to fast and he went with it but it did kinda scare him/freak him out.maybe he wants to slow things down but isnt sure how to tell you or maybe he got scared off. or maybe he is busy and just hasnt had a lot of time.give it a few more weeks for something to happen and if it dont just move on.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• have you slept with him? i think you guys are moving to fast . give him some space and see how it goes
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'd be straight up with him and ask him what is up?! Do you really like this guy? Good luck to you.I hope everything works out. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree with MommaofH2
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010