Unique Sex Issue adult content

DH and I were friends for years before we got married and sex wasn't really a factor in why we wanted to get married. DH has almost no "triggers", for example, he's not into receiving oral or having me touch him, it does nothing for him. I'm not naturally affectionate and what with our "friend zone" history and his lack of passion, sex has become more of a sport for us--play hard for a hour, get sweaty and try not to get hit in the eye. The problem is, I feel gross because I'm 9 weeks pregnant and so I haven't been initiating at all (it's usually my job to initiate) and he doesn't seem to really care one way or another, which makes it even harder to remember that we have parts that are supposed to fit together occasionally, and the cycle continues. Physically, he's fine, he's been checked out. I think I need him to do some kind of pursuing here, but he feels it will just "work itself out". What's my next step, ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• It will just work itself out. The hormones in your body are making you feel the way you do, and as your pregnancy progresses, they will change. There is nothing wrong with a little play during pregnancy...My hubby and I "played" right up until I was too big to move..haha. That does make it a little difficult.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I was 10x more into sex while pregnant then my husband was. I changed because of the hormones..he didnt but it felt like he did because i was always so horny haha. i think right now its normal. You could also bring the issue up to him and let him know how ur feeling.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 9:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Have you thought about trying toys with him? There are a lot of good toys for guys, gals, and some that you can use together. My husband and I got a cock ring from www.feelpurebliss.com and we BOTH love it! It just makes it so much easier for both of us to get going.
    Marine_Wife_MJL

Answer by Marine_Wife_MJL at 1:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Have you sat down and talked to him about it?That might help.And also,remember that your body is going thru some changes right now.I'm sure things will be back to normal once you have your baby.Good luck mama.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010