when did you stop using dreft for washing your LO clothes?

dreft is great but it just isn't getting out all the stains. my dd is 17months is it ok to just use a regular detergent and if there is any recommendations please let me know

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 8:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I just used normal detergent.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I never used dreft, I hated the smell when pregnant so never got it after my DS arrived. We just use Unscented Detergents for sensitive skin. Seventh Generation, is the type we mostly buy, they have a baby line.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• when i started washing clothes for her. lol. shes my 3rd.... poor thing.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I never used it. We use Arm and Hammer Detergent due to other skin sensitivities in the house and it was recommended to us by a dermatologist.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I stopped at age 2 when I figured out she wasn't having any reactions to our clothes after sitting on our laps.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• never used it, never had to...
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 8:42 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Never used it. I always just used the same thing for hers as I used on our clothes. Usually the cheap stuff. Never had a problem.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i just use either tide free and clear or all free and clear bc my second son has sensitive skin.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:46 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• With my youngest we never used dreft. We have been using the same detergent we use since shes been born. With my first DD I used dreft for the first 2 months or so
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• never used it. i always used the arm and hammer free of dyes and smell lol. it worked great and got a ton of stains out.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 8:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2010