If you could get rid of one annoying symptom of pregnancy what would it be?

Well, I'm not having anymore kids cause my tubes are tied. But looking back on this pregnancy it was so hard on my body. Carrying twins is not easy, but carrying one is hard too. Although I suffered severe nausea in vomiting in this pregnancy, it wasn't as bad with my others. But I still will say "morning sickness" because it caused me to lose 24 lbs!

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 8:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My long 3 months of morning sickness that was all day, all afternoo,n and well into the evening. They need to change the name of that.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I was hyperemetic my entire pregnancy and lactose intolerant for the first time in my life so I would get rid of throwing up of any kind. That would have made the experience so much better.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• "morning" sickness for sure. You can't do anything when you are in the bathroom heaving all the time.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• ugh, i would get rid of the constipation which caused hemroids (lovely, right?)

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yes, the nausea
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• definitely get rid of the morning, noon and night sickness!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would redirect that vein that doesn't allow you to sleep on your back. My hips hurt so bad I woke up at 4am!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Um I would have gotten rid of ALL of it, cept for my belly and baby movements. I really hated being pregnant
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Besides morning sickndess I would have to say leg cramps/charlie horses that would get every night
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I know what you mean Zakysmommy, I really hated being pregnant....just loved the blessing at the end of it. ;)
    twinmama2five

Comment by twinmama2five (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2010