PYCOGENOL?

Pine tree bark, or otherwise now known as pycogenol. Anyone that can afford this is really well off or has 3 jobs, but it is said to improve sugar levels in diabetics. I wonder if the pharma corp has given any heed to the pycogenol discoveries.
Another one that is good for health is magnesium, (instead of pain pills) this is in pill form, and along with calcium in 800 mg. portions, daily is noted to have a calming, nerve relaxing effect.
I don't know about you, but if it's not addictive and no side effects accompany....I'm all for it.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 8:59 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• Anyone who lives in an area that has a Trader Joe's store can get pycnogenol and loads of other vitamins and supplements for usually HALF what they cost in other stores. Truly ... half the cost.

We live in California where there are lots of Trader Joe's, so we are set, but I have family who live in the eastern states with no Trader Joe's in their region. They actually have arrangements with friends to bring them items from Trader Joe's when they come for a visit !

Thanks for the health tip !! My husband is diabetic and I will make sure to encourage him to take pycnogenol.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 11:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2010