• In the Spotlight:

I want to work but need help in the childcare area....

I'm currently job hunting and have an interview. I would like for my baby's grandmother to stay with him and I heard that if you apply for state assistance, they can pay the relative who takes care of him. But his grandmother lives with us and you can't do that. I would feel that having his family staying with him would be the best because he's only 4 months old. It would be perfect because she's trying to find a job and needs work and I need someone to stay with Antonio and its just the fact that she lives with us that would get in the way. Do you have any suggestions?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• work at a daycare and have him there with you! or work at a gym that has a daycare, you get free daycare usually and you can work out for free!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• you could always set up a small amount to pay his grandmother for staying. im sure she khnows your financial situation.you may be able to work something out with her. maybe she could watch some of the kids that your son has playgroups with. i know if shes not licensed she can only watch a certain number of children but that would allow her to have an income and stay at home and watch your son. just an idea
    chevygirl2007l

Answer by chevygirl2007l at 11:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• This is not for everyone, but I personally know several women that are making between 1000-3000 monthly, it is legit, and it is not a get rich quick scheme. You don't have to beg people to "join something" either.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2008