Bad teeth?

Does it seem as though your mouth and it's best asset is the worst nightmare? In the years of not enjoying the needles of pain along with the (fillings) newer recent refilled trauma, I 100% avoid any more fillings and needles trauma.
So now it's only in last resort and extraction I endure the numbing needles and the after effects of swollen/infected gums. Others are more apt to choose to fill, I opt out, due to the nightmare of needles.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 9:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• I would rather have them filled, before things get worse and I'm in pain a lot worse than that from the needles.... I hate getting dental work, but I fear having a toothless smile worse.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I hate the dentist. I can't even get a cleaning done without having the laughing gas. So, yeah, my teeth aren't so hot. :-( I would rather a toothless/blacktoothed smile over the stress, pain and fear at the dentist office.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree to kiwismommy that the pain is very trauma--like. Nothing is worse than the recovery, and infections. OUT THEY GO!!
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Sep. 4, 2010