What is your favorite Twilight Zone episode?

I love Twilight Zone!! "Talking Tina" and the one in the department store.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like the one with the guy who works in a bank, he takes his lunch break in the safe so he can read and not be bothered and there's an atomic bomb that kills everyone. He's so grateful to be alone and he can read forever with nobody bothering him, but then in his way through the rubble to the library his glasses break and he can't see anything. Totally ironic and heartbreaking!

Also the one where the lady had the surgery on her face and they are telling her how horrible she looks, but they show her face which is lovely, and she's screaming in horror. And when they show the doctor and nurse they both have disgusting pig-like faces, which were actually normal. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!"

We watched them a lot growing up. I hate the new ones, they aren't ironic like they're supposed to be, they're just scary and pointless.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 2:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The only one I can remember and still scares the hell out of me is the one where the guy is on the plane and there is that monster who keeps zapping the plane engines.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• the one where the couple wakes up and finds that they are a giant girl's dolls in a toy town

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• OMG, I remember the one with the plane engines, too!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I like one of the old ones where they are department store mannequins and are giving like a day a month to be real people.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• ^^ Good one!
    Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2010