confused

Why does it feel as though all my friends are upset with me for one reason (or no reason at all?) I work 35-40 hrs a week and I help my husband with his business not to mention getting ready for our new arrival in a couple months. I try to keep in touch (I send them a message - but i never hear anything back). Or it seems as though people get mad at me for no reason. Or intentionally "drift away". I've been friends with these people since4th grade some of them..... most of them aren't married or have kids, but i thought maybe they would support me rather than drift....

Laurenmommy918

Asked by Laurenmommy918 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think this is normal or it is for me I've had friends since childhood that avoid me now and if we do have plans don't take into consideration I have a 3 yr old and pregnant its hard for them to not understand where you are in life bc they aren't there I think at a certain point you have the good friends that don't need maintenance and you can get together every once in awhile and still be good
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It just happens, well with me I moved across the country and we all started drifting. Now that one of my friends back home has a baby too things are better. People just don't get it.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Thank you. It just really gets me down sometimes. People I thought i knew so well, turn their backs and seem like they really don't care.
    Laurenmommy918

Comment by Laurenmommy918 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2010