Oops...?

I'm breastfeeding my 4-month old son, and pumping at work and once at night to keep up my supply...well I just got done pumping and the top of the milk in the bottle looked kinda foamy, which it usually doesn't...I'm wondering if maybe I didn't rinse it well enough last time I washed it and maybe some dish soap got into it?? My DH and I both tasted it and it didnt taste like soap but I'm terrified to give it to him and I can't afford to throw it out because I only have so much saved...do you think it could hurt him or make him sick if there was a bit of soap in the bottle??? Please help!!!

AidensMommy608

Asked by AidensMommy608 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Upset belly for sure.
    Anonymous

• keep it, should be perfectly fine. My milk would end up foamy in the bottle after pumping if the pump parts weren't dry enough when I started.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the second post... also, sometimes if you detach- I think air can get in there and foam it up. If it was soapy enough to cause bubbles, you'd taste it in there!
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• ur milk changes as baby gets older,its fine.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2008