i want to work from home!

I do NOT want ANY advertising to a BUSINESS..... or ChaCha or Survey Sites!

ONLY ideas for a J.O.B. ONLINE, and HOW can U find one... I'm with Ameriplan right now, and im not making any money right now, BUT IN TIME i know i will :) SO go Ameriplan! :)

I just want some extra money, so i can try to make ends meet. there are TONS of scams out there for J.O.B. so if ANYONE HAS JOB online, help me on how you found it!! :)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• be careful...like you said there are alot of scams out there for jobs! I know cause I have been there...done that! If your not getting anywhere with Ameriplan...you need to look at how many people you are talking to daily and what you are doing to bring in leads! Don't expect to get alot of results doing so little! I know 1800flowers have a online job but don't know if they are hiring! http://www.1800flowers.com Anyway, good luck and take care!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• This is not for everyone, but I personally know several women that are making between 1000-3000 monthly, it is legit, and it is not a get rich quick scheme. You don't have to beg people to "join something" either.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I started working from home with a legit company on August 1st. I made about $100 in August and $300 in September. All from my computer. I have tried various ways to make money from home and never found anything that wasn't a scam or realistic. If you're interested...check out my website or message me.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• this helps...www.skinnymaker.com lol :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I just applied with both liveops.com and arise.com. They are both home agents positions. they are 100% legit and pay well. I just do ChaCha for the little extra cash but not to pay the bills.
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have tried many things in the past, AVON,  , Melaleuca, PPL, etc... Then I was reading a magazine and saw an ad for purses you design yourself, I love purses and many women I know do also. I do in home, online and catalog parties, and even with the tough economy women are still buying purses. Not many wanting to become reps though but that is alright because you need to make money now. www.bspurses.com/rcuevas

CueGina

Answer by CueGina at 10:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Beautiful Diva really CARES about their consultants!

They are going to keep sign up FREE!!!! How sweet is THAT!! This company is going to knock the socks off the mineral cosmetic industry. If you never tried mineral makeup, you simply DON'T know what you're missing!

ALSO if you wish to sign up, BEFORE you do---click on the link to win 250.00 in FREE products. You cannot do this after you sign up, as it is for customers only!!!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• A nice list of real work at home jobs are compiled on www.workathomedesk.com and they post fresh job leads every day. A website hard to miss.
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 4:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2008