What's in your purse?

i feel like a retard because i seem most females in my class have purses and they're loaded with just stuff, but i don't really carry that much in mine. you know the usual like: my wallet, phone, keys, an organizer...and then i throw some things in there like a comb, nail file, my mp3, lip gloss and stuff like. so what's in your purse?

MommaSyrup07

Asked by MommaSyrup07 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. I don't carry one. I do carry a diaper bag. The stuff in it that's mine and not baby's is my wallet, my coupon book, my keys...that's about it. Oh, my sunglasses!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• um... thanks to my 2 1/2 year old and 15 month old I have things ranging from nail clippers to scissors, an umbrella, papers (like mail I need send out lol) even soda bottle lids. tons of ink pens (my little addiction) and even some toys (OMG) from McDonalds...

:)thanks for the post, inspired me to clean out my purse again!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• diapers, pull ups, wipes, tylonal, teething drops,binkies, wallet, pen, chapstick, eardrops, diaper rash cream, lotion, keys, phone...my purse isn't just my purse, it's also a diaper bag, and no it's not one of those oversize bags, it's a medium bag.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My favorite book (Dr.Laura) makeup bag, wallet,glasses and mentos
    MCD3

Answer by MCD3 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• wallet, cellphone, a pen, tampons, extra hair elastic, kleenex, bottle of water, a granola bar, a cheese string, and gum..and maybe the odd toy from my daughter every once in a while..ohhh and bandaids, and coupons (even tho i never remember to use them) and i think thats it....oooooooooh and some body spray perfume...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Makeup, brush, wallet, tampons, keys, pacifiers, tissues, gum, some sort of sticky empty wrapper ???, a hair clip for the baby, little girl rubber bands, INK - Grrrrr. didn't know that was there., lets see..... half of a chocolate chip cookie, check book, recipts, slips that say when my film will be ready, a dog collar ??? cigarettes, lighter, a spoon (hate to use restaurant spoons, carry my own !) a baby sock with no match of course, cell phone, bills, dab on sunscreen for the kids' face, an unopened fortune cookie, lol, I don't even like those, an iron on letter (must have stuffed it in there to avoid putting it in scrap box in top of closet, lol. tweezers and perfume. GOD.. I need to declutter!!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 11:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• NOT the $100 I put in there this morning!!! I lost it somewhere. :-( Wallet, and it's not in there, another wallet, and it's not in that one either, and that's where I put it!, pictures, lipstick, mirror, 2 pair of glasses, receipts, kleenex, and a pen. And still not the $100!!!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I don't carry a purse and never have. Well, I had one in high school because we weren't allowed to carry our book bags to class and I needed something big enough to carry my pens and calculator. I hated it (we wore uniforms so I had no pockets either).
    Now I just carry my wallet (in a back pocket) and my phone (in my front pocket) and my car keys if I'm using the car. My house key is attached to my wallet. There is nothing else I need when I go out.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i dont carry one got in that habit when i was growing up . so like my brothers and cousins i carry a wallet in my back pocket lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• hmm my purse..
    i have my wallet,keys,makeup(eyeliner,lipgloss,sharpener) i have eyebrow scissors they always come in handy lol.
    i got a zip bag of cereal because i get hungry during school, hand sanitizer,my pencil box with pens and highlighters for school though its in their everyday,perfume,floss,lotion, and a contact case in case i need to take my contacts off for a reason and i carry an extra one in their.
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008