Have you ever kept a photo album of your dog?

I used to take pictures of my black lab just for the fun of it. She took very cute pictures and since she was a member of the family I couldn't resist taking some of her. I soon realized I had a full album of pictures of her. And camera shy she wasn't.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have pictures from when we adopted our dog I've been planning to turn into a scrapbook. Does that count?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes, once, when he was a puppy....not so much anymore because we finally have a baby.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• When I was a teen my parents started raising bulldogs and I showed them and we had a couple litters, so yes we had about 5 little doggy photo albums, because bulldog babies are the cutest thing ever, you have to take lots of pictures, lol.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have taken lots of pictures of my puppy, but they are not in photo albums, unless you count the albums I have on my computer, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have an album for her on myspace, lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have an album for all of my pets on Facebook and on here. I have a ton of pictures of my pets, but I haven't taken the time to organize them into albums. Maybe one day. I would dedicate a album to all of my pets, they're like babies to me!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I had to smile at this question. I am a photographer and the dogs tend to be my main subjects at times. I don't put the pics in an album but I sure have a ton of them on my computer and have entered some in contests.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:08 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Our dogs are part of most everything we do. They follow us from room to room & have to eat & sleep when we do. They talk to us, let us know when they need to go outside, hurt, or in need of water. They love to play with us, make snow angels & go for walks. They take the best pictures. Well, except for one. She is camera shy. Seriously! If she sees me pointing my cell phone or camera toward her she make a complete turn & the only thing on the camera is her tail! We even have their pictures sitting in frames on our desk, the walls, wallets, & sent to family & friends for Christmas. When my Taylor passed, my husband fixed her hair. Put a dimond clip in it; wrapped her in her favorite blanket & put her toys around her so when I came home we could say our good byes to her. Then he took her picture. When we miss her, we take out the pictures. Our sadness turns to joy as we look back on all the memories in those pictures!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'm so guilty of this. I have so many pictures of our dogs and kids together and I've scrap booked em all. I have a pic of my pug sitting on my desk right now at work.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 7:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2010