dialated to a 3

how soon after you dialated to a 3 did you go into labor? Just came from my doc visit and i'm to a 3 and 50% effaced... i know every woman is different and stuff but i just wanna get a ball park idea. with my first i only got to a 2 before i went into labor naturally.

Ambreelulu

Asked by Ambreelulu at 7:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think you will go into full labor soon. WALK WALK WALK! 3cm and 50% is really close.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i was dialated to 3 the last two months of my pregnancy i was on hospital bedrest and i had my DD a month early they finally just induced me cuz they said she would be fine if she was born then
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• With ds #1 I arrived at the hospital dilated to a 3, and less than 5 hours later he was out!!
    jorrensmom

Answer by jorrensmom at 11:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i was dilated to 3 for over 2 weeks with my first and my sis was dilated to 4 for over 2 weeks with her second. It's anybody's guess but you'll know when it happens... good luck!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2008