Is the sayin true?

My boyfriend always accuses me of cheating and i never have. he makes it out to be a joke but i wonder. it really hurts my feelings and pisses me off not to mention it makes me think hes messin around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• yep. Usually!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I am not sure but you should let him know that it is hurting your feelings and ask him to stop joking about it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:35 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It was true for me but I hope your situation doesn't turn out like mine.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My exhusband used to accuse me of cheating ALL the time. Why? Because he had a guilty conscience. He wanted me to be doing something wrong so he could justify his actions to himself.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:46 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If I were you I would talk to him, and ask him why he is always joking around like that. I would explain to him it not only makes me angry, but it makes me wonder if he does it to hide what he is doing! I would tell him that I wanted it to stop, that he should not intentionally do something to not only make me angry, but to make me feel so insecure.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• his past girlfriends and wife did it so i guess he assumes we are all the same.
    D3283003

Answer by D3283003 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i believe so. unless he has proof to back up his "accusations". accusing for no reason is usuall because of a gulity conscience
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yap. my sister's husband always accused her of cheating. when he was the one screwing around.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Has any of his habits changed?That is usually one of the first signs.Does he stay out later then normal?Does he turn off his cell phone when he is out.If I were you,I'd have a heart to heart talk with him.Tell him that his comments are hurting you.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• all i have to say is 99% of the time yes
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010