If you've been to Brazil, do you think that most Brazilian guys are smart or stupid? Could you hold a conversation with them that doesn't revolve around sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Travel

• This made me LOL. I haven't been to Brazil, but I've met Brazilian guys while traveling and they are always very suave. The guy I met that I got to know the most wasn't stupid, but I think if he was less "suave" he would have come across more intelligent.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 10:51 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The Brazilian men I have met don't seem all that intelligent, but the women do! Most of the guys were extremely sensual/sexual and that definitely was not a positive in how they came across.

Answer by missanc at 11:12 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• lmbo i havnt been to brazil but i have met brazilian dudes and one of the oens i know is very very smart the other one not as much but i can hold a conversation with both of them and not mention anythign with sex i dont even think we have ever tlaked about that together. so i thinnk its like in any nationality their are some people who are smart and soe who are dumb some who are mean adn some who are nice some that like to talk about sex 24 7 and some who dont.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 7, 2010