Is it okay to post questions about other sites?

I am a member on another baby site and it's getting weird there. I was just wondering if it was okay to aks about it on here. If so let me know and I will add to this post about what site I'm talking about. Sorry if my question sounds stupid.. but I just don't want anyone getting all POed at me for promoting another site.. which I'm not.. anyway.. let me know.

pilarash

Asked by pilarash at 7:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Go ahead. Whats the worst they can do? LOTS of people post about other sites and and yes they even promote them here as well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I guess I'm just traumatized from the other site. LOL.. ourcutebabies.com. Anyone else on there? The women there are great but the "admin rules" keep changing and I almost feel like a target lately. WTH? Anyone else have anything to say about that site?
    pilarash

Answer by pilarash at 7:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Never heard if it. But dont let them get to you. They are just jealous and insecure.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• That's what I was thinking. Thanks girl..
    pilarash

Answer by pilarash at 11:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• One can always post a query or a question about another site in a hypothetical manner without mentioning the actual site name but oops, you already did!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• so I did... oops.. spank my hand please. LOL
    pilarash

Answer by pilarash at 5:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2008