Do you hate talking about sex with guys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, not really. I tend to be more comfortable around men. But I guess it depends on what is actually being discussed
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• With my DH -- no, it's how we keep the spark alive. With any other man besides my husband - wouldn't even bring the subject up!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• it is certainly all they ever seem to talk about
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Not with my husband..I dont bring up the subject with other guys but wh en we are around some of the guys from his shop and they bring it up sure i will tell them what a girl likes...
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Not really.. We are a group of 5 people, 3 guys and 2 women and we're all best friends. We all talk about everything and I feel comfortable talking to those 3 guys about sex (one of them is actually my DDs dad). Any other guy, I don't know.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I work in a predominantly male business, and it seems that sex is one thing every human has in common. I'm comfortable talking about it to just about any man or woman. Heck, we all do it! As long as they're not asking to look at my breasts, I'm cool with it.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope. I find it fun... I've never been one to be shy about sex.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope, it doesn't bother me at all. Most of my friends throughout my life were guys, so I'm used to it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No, it doesn't bother me. It's a normal, natural thing so I don't see the point in being embarrassed or shy about it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope...

The only way my husband knows if I'm satisfied and happy with our sex life is if we talk about it ( and vice-a-versa)
    The only way my husband knows what my sexual needs/wants/desires/fantasies are is if we talk about them ( and vice-a-versa)

One of the primary keys to having a happy and healthy sex life is open, honest, safe communication.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010