Is this normal?

I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant and im not as hungry as i use to be,i mean i eat and everything, I'm just wondering if theirs a need for concern.Thanks much

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• naaahhh. you;ll have your hungry days... it's coming don't worry!..
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• As long as your still eating you should be fine
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If you are still eating 3 meals a day you should be fine. Just because you are pregnant you shouldn't have to eat for 2 and eat everything in sight. Good luck!!!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• no it happeens lol im almost 12 weeks and i swear one week from the other its different with me ill be hungry all the time then next week i wont want to eat at all as long as you eat something you will be ok
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• perfectly normal.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• normal.
    i used to not est much because i at times felt naseus
    but now i dont really mind i just keep eating and eating alot more than in my first trimester
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I was 12 weeks when i found out with this pregnancy and I didn't eat a ton or get any cravings until later. Even now at 37 weeks I have my days when i'm not really hungry. It comes and goes. Make sure you try to eat healthy and take those vitamins. Best of luck!
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008