retinoblastoma/leukocoria with photo

anyone know anything about this? if so what do you think of this photo? I am kinda freaking out, I take TONS of pics of Elena and have never noticed anything but in a couple photos, most of the reflections look red but I wasnt sure, none that prominent, If anyone has info I would REALLY appreciate it!

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=10136365&ct=mine

JenRose09

Asked by JenRose09 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know. Call your doctor and take her in tomorrow morning. That's the quickest way to get good news. Oh - and take a copy of the photo with you.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i don't know either.. she is so beautiful though!!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• First, I do think you should call your doctor if only just to have them give her eyes a checkup and make you feel better.
    Second, from looking carefully at the photo I think that it is a reflection of flash. The reason is that her head is at an angle from where the picture was taken. Both her eyes show reflection of flash. It appears as though her head is turned a bit and she may have caught more of a reflection in one eye.
    Again though, it would be best to have her evaluated. Do not hesitate for that.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I answered you on the newcomers club... Please read. You need to get her in right away. Please contact me...I can give you info Dee-dee14+
    Dee_Dee_15

Answer by Dee_Dee_15 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Definetly take her to her doctor ASAP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2008