Is it easy to stop a guy from talking about sex, if I am not interested? I love this guy but I don't want to talk about sex all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, just tell him you like him, but are tired of talking about doing the deed...or not doing the deed...or ways to do the deed ;]
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 11:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• it's not easy trying to get someone you love to stop talking about sex Men love to think about it, do it or whatever all the time It's on their minds. Just try and say yes dear we can talk about sex sometimes but let's talk about other things going on. Once you get to the point where it's only about sex then there is no other relationship it's just sex then and your relationship may not survive
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree with Moms_Angels1960
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• To me,if that is all a guy talks about, he is very immature and could be a sex addict.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010