Prop 8, For or Against

Just Yes or No

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• NO
    Anonymous

• Against
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Which State? What's the prop about?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It's for Gay Marriage in CA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• haven' they already legalized that in CA?
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yes... and yes, they legalized it without having any authority to do so... I'm so sick of this government. There are checks and balances for a reason and the judicial system is to ENFORCE laws, not to MAKE them.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Voting Yes on Prop 8.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I can't vote on it, but I'm FOR it. I don't have a strong feeling for or against gay marriage, but I'm all for states being able to make their own rules and govern themselves  ; )

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm so sick of this government. There are checks and balances for a reason and the judicial system is to ENFORCE laws, not to MAKE them.

The state supreme court declared the vote banning gay marriage to be unconstitutional... which it is. And Republicans will throw out the activist judge complaint but the fact is, that is what that court is there for. By no means, do the voters make all the laws in this society. The judicial system creates most of the laws you obey.

Why do you care if gay people get married anyway? How does it affect you directly?

By the way, that's a big fat NO on 8.

CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• As long as they are concenting adults then no one should stand in the way. How about that Separation of Church and State.
    Vote NO
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2008